Ahad, 19 Mei 2013

The LoSt OnE


Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang. . .

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, AllahuAkbar. . .

Assalamualaikum. . .


Why I even bother about other people while actually I'm far away from Him ? Why I'm ignoring Him while I'm deadly thinking other things ? Why I'm not in love with Him sincerely , truly , deeply while I'm thinking about other people ? 


Lovey dovey with Allah and care about other people too. Isn't it nice like that ?


Yeah , it's me we're talking here. I'm always like that. Sometimes I'm strong and not. Sometimes I'm flying high and fell down. Sometimes I depend on people and don't. Sometimes I cry and don't. 


People changes and always change. The bad to the good one and good to the bad one. Choose. Depend on our choices right ?



So in the end , I hope I choose the good one although I know I had make a wrong choice before. I don't wanna feel that kind of situation. I don't wanna get through that again but yes. I've already in that. What I've to do is keep strong , don't cry and depend on Allah. Because finally I had choose the wrong one. Again.



Allah knows me. What makes me feel like this , He already knows. What my heart feels like , He knows. This is His tests. He wanna know if I can get through of all worst.



Because He want me back. He want me cry , pray , confess everything to Him. He miss my old.


Oh Allah , my only God , forgive me. Forgive me because I've lost lately. I fell and it hurts me. Forgive me because I didn't come to you. Forgive me.


I don't wanna lose You.
I don't wanna lose Your pleasure.
I don't want Your hell.
I want Your heaven.



Walkie - talkie : We keep make the same mistakes but you know what ? Allah keep forgiving us. He The Most Merciful. AllahuAkbar !

p/s : aku kadang kala berada di alam kebuntuan. lemah.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan