Selasa, 25 Jun 2013

ShE's OkAy aNd NoRmaL


Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang. . .

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku AllahuAkbar. . .

Assalamualaikum. . .



Alhamdulillah , somehow I feel relieved. I don't know. That feel comes suddenly. When I know and when I saw 'that' , I smile and yeah I'm cool. It makes my heart lighter. Not a lighter as in fire but less burden and something to think. Fuhh ~


Finally , I let it go because I know the real. I know the pain. Even though I don't know what He plans for me , but I know He gives me the best ever ! Thank you Allah.  :)


Maybe you don't know what I mean , what I want to post about and you maybe have said this , " What actually she want to say ? I don't get it at all. " Yeah , I'm the deep person. Kinda loves literature since I started to make the blog myself. The weird words just come to my mind when I start typing. Hihi


But whatever it is , I just want you to know that I feel good now. And I think I should continue my study. Must.


Happy study !



fyi : for your information (i know you know) , that 'crap' word is not a bad word. 
Its kinda slang word. You can google it. :D



Walkie - talkie : We are strong enough to handle things that bad. We all are. When you face it , you know that you actually strong. :)


p/s : banyak sangat tengok cerita omputih. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan